Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How to Lose Weight Fast

 


     It is sad to say that sometimes we don’t take care of our physical fitness and need to lose inches off of our waist and pounds as fast as possible.  I’ve been pretty good over the years because I can’t bear to eat this soup, or follow this diet anymore.  The soup I’m about to present to you is really good, but after eating it as much as I have -- every time I think of it my mouth waters and I get that semi-nauseous feeling.  But one thing is for sure -- this diet is the best diet in the world for losing weight super fast.
    The last time I did it was over 15 years ago.  But I lost about 12 pounds in a week -- it works.

The bottom line of the diet is that you can eat as much cabbage soup as you like.  But you are limited as to everything else you eat.  Here is how the diet goes day by day -- and you can only eat those things listed day by day plus as much soup as you can eat:


First Day - All fruit is fine, except bananas; 
soup
Day 2 - Any and all vegetables, baked potato with butter for dinner; 
soup
Day 3 - Combine Day 1 and 2, without potato; 
soup
Day 4 - Up to six bananas, all the skim milk you want; 
soup
Day 5 - 10 to 20 ounces of beef, a can of tomatoes, 6 to 8 glasses of water; 
soup
Day 6 - All the beef and vegetables you want; 
soup 
Day 7 - Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables; 

Note: No bread, alcohol, or carbonated beverages - not even diet soda

       If you follow this seven day diet,  you will lose a lot of weight.  I understand that it was first developed for those about to undergo surgery who needed to lose weight fast.  It is really healthy for you and it works, but I warn you.  It takes determination.  The first two days the soup tastes great...but by day four....you’ll feel like an Israelite begging God for something other than manna.  

      When I first tried the diet I made it to day four and asked my wife what I could eat for day four.  She couldn’t remember -- she had only ever made it to day three!  That’s how tough it is.  Nevertheless, if you try it, you will succeed.  This one is a guarantee. 

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
               6 large green onions (1 bunch)
               2 green bell peppers
               1 or 2 cans of tomatoes (14.5 ounce size, diced or whole)
               1 bunch celery, sliced
               1/2 head cabbage, chopped
               1 package (Lipton) onion soup mix
               1 or 2 cubes bouillon (optional)
               1 48 oz can V8 juice, or 6 cups water or light chicken or vegetable broth
               Season to taste with salt, pepper, parsley, curry, garlic powder, etc.*

Preparation:
Simmer or slow cook all until soup is done. *If slow cooking, add seasonings about an hour before done. Eat all the soup you want, whenever you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment